By Josh Bartolomucci | September 14, 2007
If you want to maintain some
cellspacing in your
^^cart^^ tables, you'll need to add some CSS, as described in the wiki.
- Offline Processing payment option added. This will ask for a credit card on checkout, but not process it.
- Ability to view credit card numbers in the transaction history added to the admin. Obviously helpful with the above mentioned offline processing option.
- Added multiple Currency Symbol options (Please note: non-US stores should not use a US payment gateway or US shipping calculator since they will both currently use US dollars)
Improvements & Bug Fixes
- HTML Change. Possible action required.
cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0". If this is horrible for you, please let us know in the forums.
__added as a field excluder for a cart add just like
- Removes all non-numeric characters from the price before adding to the cart (like
- You can now add cart variables and options with single quotes in the value.
- When using a Purchase Order payment type, the customer credit card would be cleared out.
- Shipping calculators were being sent the full zip code, which caused problems with 9 digit zips. Now only the first 5 characters are sent.
- Defaulted the CC expiration date to one year in the future.
- Added functionality to hide an element (
#fc_minicart) when the cart is empty. Explanation on the wiki.
Like what you just read? Subscribe to our newsletter to be notified when we update our blog.