By Josh Bartolomucci | December 19, 2007
Please view the upgrade notes in the wiki.
- Set your own loading animations by defining
foxycart_includes.js. Details in the wiki..
fc_tb_HEIGHT), rather than using the
x:widthmethod. Details in the wiki.
- Added QuantumGateway as a payment gateway option (used for CDGcommerce.com merchant accounts).
- Added PSiGate.com as a payment gateway option (used for Canadian ModernAuthorize.com accounts).
Improvements & Bug Fixes
- Safari appears to no longer randomly loses sessions. This fixes all associated problems, including disappearing cached images, disappearing cart contents, and hanging on the checkout.
- FoxyBox (the customized Thickbox included in
foxycart_includes.js) has been upgraded to use Thickbox 3.1 code.
- All FoxyBox IDs, classes, and functions have had their prefixes changed from
fc_tb_in order to more cleanly group Thickbox related elements.
- Fixed a bug that improperly displayed "Please enter a Country, Postal Code and State and click here to display your shipping options."
- "Custom Shipping Options", including "Free ground shipping" and "Customer pickup", have been changed to ignore category handling fees.
- Fixed an issue with certain characters that would cause datafeeds to not be sent as expected.
- Added controls to datafeed processing to prevent duplicate datafeeds from being sent.
Like what you just read? Subscribe to our newsletter to be notified when we update our blog.