Please view the upgrade notes in the wiki. If you have any issues with v051 please let us know.
- IMPORTANT: jQuery is no longer called in
noConflict mode. Any
- Upgraded jQuery to version 1.3.2.
- The XML datafeed now happens immediately upon a successful transaction.
- The XML datafeed is now tied to the store version as of v0.5.1., so upgrading to v0.5.1 will also update your XML datafeed version.
- The FoxyCart session name has changed to
foxycart_includes.js and theme CSS files) can now be called using
- The template caching funcitonality now errors if any cached file returns an
HTTP response code equal to or greater than 300.
- Shipping account numbers now configurable on a per-store basis for account-specific rate requests for UPS.
- Most gateways now allow an "auth-only" setting (as opposed to the default "auth-capture" functionality).
- Single Sign-On (SSO) (aka Shared Authentication): Single Sign-On is now available. Please see the documentation for details.
XML Datafeed: New Fields
Improvements, Notes, & Bug Fixes
- FoxyCart will no longer throw an error if someone has a "coupon" input field on their add-to-cart form but the user doesn't enter a coupon.
- Focus is now set to the first
a.fc_link_forward when the cart loads. This will prevent awkward cart reloading in certain situations when using forms to add items to the cart.
- You can now add hidden (
h:) cart attributes while doing a
sub_frequency to the JSON cart object.
CSC help link is no longer part of the tab index.
- TEXT and STANDARD default themes have been adjusted slightly to handle the changes to the
customer_email input when shared authentication is enabled.
Like what you just read? Subscribe to our newsletter to be notified when we update our blog.