Please view the upgrade notes in the wiki. If you have any issues with v0.7.0 please let us know.
- Added new receipt email place holders
^^subscription_cancel_end^^ for customizing emails based on the interaction with the customer.
- Removed the cart from all
- Removed the receipt information from all subscription cancel emails.
- Past Due amounts on subscriptions are now automatically charged the next time a subscription runs.
- Coupon codes used in a transaction are now included in the admin transaction export.
- The admin transaction export now optionally includes transaction details.
store_version to the subscriptions datafeed.
- Tax line item details are now sent to PayPal gateways.
- All values are now rounded to the correct number of decimal points for the given currency before being sent to the payment gateway.
- Added PayJunction as a payment gateway (patched back to 0.6.0).
- Subscription cancellations no longer require payment information. The checkout interface has been simplified to just a login screen and a cancel button.
- Added a new "
y" product attribute modifier to specifying a product category.
title tag, it now inserts after the last
- filter options
- filter options
- filter options
XML Datafeed: Removed Fields
XML Datafeed: New Fields
Improvements, Notes, & Bug Fixes
- Fix for no checkout button showing up for $0 orders with PayPal express as the only payment method selected (patched back to 0.6.0).
total_discount to cart JSON.
total_item_price to cart JSON.
total_price in cart JSON to exclude discounts and future subscription amounts.
coupons in the cart JSON to be identified by the coupon code and we've also included the coupon id.
- Gateway error messages with line feeds were breaking the cart JSON error messages because of an unterminated string.
- Coupon codes are now inclusive so if the end date is set to 1/1/2010, you will still be able to use the coupon on January 1st.
- Added class
#fc_complete_order_button for when the customer is updating their billing information.
- Added class
#fc_complete_order_button for when the customer is canceling a subscription.
- Fix for Authorize.net payment gateway to handle apostrophes.
- Fix for "send me my password" not using the correct store from address (patched back to 0.6.0).
- Fix for future subscriptions and $0 transactions not showing up as "live" transactions regardless of the gateway settings (patched back to 0.6.0).
- Fix for customer pickup and free ground shipping service options applying handling fees to the order even though they don't show up on the checkout screen but are part of the receipt (patched back to 0.6.0).
- Fix for jQuery not being included if you're on the checkout as part of a "transaction id not found" error (patched back to 0.6.0).
- Fix for
is_test bit in the XML Datafeed not being set correctly on the initial feed immediately following a checkout (patched back to 0.6.0).
- Fix for PayPal Express used in conjunction with Offline payments caused the PayPal transaction to be processed as an Offline transaction without requesting any of the payment information (patched back to 0.6.0).
- Improved RealEx Payment Gateway integration to include sub accounts, auth-only and product details in the comments field.
- Fix for FedEx shipping rate requests having trouble with special characters not setup as UTF-8 (patched back to 0.6.0)
- Fix for the
checkout_error_subscription_permission message not showing up correctly after receiving an error response from a payment gateway.
- Taxes and Shipping in the cart display now show a
TBD line item instead of $0.00 if there are taxes or live shipping rates that still need to be calculated.
- All taxes that can be applied given the existing information (such as global taxes and country taxes based on GEOIP) are now displayed before the full address information is entered.
- Fix for offline payments not showing the correct payment card info in the admin if a purchase order value was used on the checkout page even though the pay with a payment card option was selected (patched back to 0.6.0).
- If a customer updates their payment card, the old masked payment card may show up in the XML datafeed instead of the new masked payment card.
- Fix for shipping address validation interfering with billing address validation because the regions array wasn't unique to each shipping address block. The FC.checkout.updateRegions method has been updated so that the specific region array you want to update has to be passed in.
fc_checkout_container id was added along with the current
fc_error_session class for checkout errors with no transaction ids.
.fc_total_price now will be updated on pageload, in addition to elements with those
- Updated our system to recognize all payment cards starting with 6304 as Laser payment cards.
- Fix for MIME boundary issues when sending emails (patched back to 0.6.0).
- Moved subscriptions to line item details.
- Removed $0 tax line items from receipt emails.
- Admin fix for the Offline payment option always showing up as live regardless of the setting saved to the database (patched back to 0.6.0).
- Fix for html emails not rendering tfoot, thead and tbody correctly, so they are now removed for email cart displays.
- Improved the way all gateways handle bad connections to the processor. Instead of a "
gateway not supported" error they will get this customizable language string instead: "
There was an unknown gateway error. Due to the nature of this error, you may want to contact us to ensure your card wasn't already charged and/or to process your order manually."
- eWay now returns the auth code in the processorResponseDetails XML.
- Fix for PayPal Express not returning any address information if a non-shippable product is in the cart.
- Fix for viewing transactions in the admin with different locale settings. Each transaction is now displayed as it was purchased, not based on the store settings.
- Fix for
customer_save API call when passing in a customer_id you would get a success message even if the customer id was incorrect and the customer was not updated. (patched back to 0.5.0)
- The admin transaction history display now properly shows the company field (patched back to 0.6.0).
- The company field is now being passed to authorize.net (patched back to 0.6.0).
- Fix for historical transactions changing their tax values after the transaction is completed because they are using the existing tax settings for the given categories instead of the completed tax total.
- Removed error logging of the transaction id not found message since it's not a very useful to the store owner.
- Removed the transaction history link in the error logs if the transaction was not completed successfully.
- Added the User ID, Password, and Access Key to the UPS shipping section in the admin because UPS changed their security policies to require each company to have their own settings if they want to use their negotiated rates (patched back to 060).
- Fix for an issue with specific gateway responses that were available only in English even though they were translated to other languages.
- New language fields:
- Modified default language strings:
- 'sub_startdate' replaced with 'date' in cart_error_subscription_start_date_day, cart_error_subscription_start_date_month, cart_error_subscription_start_date_past, cart_error_subscription_start_date_year,
Like what you just read? Subscribe to our newsletter to be notified when we update our blog.