Changes for the week 2016-02-21
By Sami Fiaz | February 22, 2016
Changes for the week 2016-02-21:
- v2.0: Adding support for the Fosdick payment gateway.
- v2.0: Updating how the shipping address is determined for payment gateways where multiship is used and the "Me" address is present.
- v2.0: Adding Dutch language support.
- hAPI: Fix to ensure carts can't be deleted if they are currently being used as transaction templates for a subscription.
- hAPI: Adding functionality to POST to a cart resource uri to charge a customer and convert that resource into a transaction.
- v2.0: Significant improvements to how we handle potential double submits to the checkout. This should cut down on the number of times a customer sees a receipt with an "UNKNOWN" gateway response while also giving us more visibility into when a payment gateway doesn't respond at all.
- v2.0: Fix for an issue introduced yesterday regarding multiship being turned off causing the option to select a different billing address to not show up.
- All Versions: Improving how we do
--OPEN--field cart validation in the admin.
- All Versions: Improving the language in the admin password reset message.
- v2.0: Improving how we determine and display the alternate shipping address on the checkout for multiship checkouts. Now only the "Me" address gets the checkbox option to ship to use a separate billing address.
- v2.0: New subscription rebilling features including automatically sending reminder emails on a schedule, automatically cancelling customer subscriptions after specific number of days since the first failed transactions, and automatically retrying past due subscriptions on a schedule based on whether or not the last error includes or doesn't include specific words.
- v2.0: Improvements to BitPay gateway integration to include their test endpoint.
- v2.0: Improvement to country, state, city and postal code error display on checkout.
Like what you just read? Subscribe to our newsletter to be notified when we update our blog.