Changes for the week 2016-06-05
Changes for the week 2016-06-05:
- All Versions: Improving admin CSRF protection.
- All Versions: Changing the customer login call to
api_json.php to be a POST to avoid customer passwords in the logs as a GET.
- v2.0: Improvements to awesomecomplete (our country / region auto complete script)
- All Versions: Option modifiers
- now work for subscription frequencies (not just the
- All Versions: Unified Order Entry Password saving in the admin fixed to avoid issues with & characters in the password.
- v2.0: Fix for Avalara native integration configuration in the admin which wasn't letting you easily disable the feature.
- v2.0: Fix for configuring Union tax with live rates in the admin.
- v2.0: Fix for transaction exports so they now show the correct store timezone on the transaction date.
- v2.0: Fix for shipping rate requests which require a postal code, even if the country has not postal code (defaulting to
- v2.0: Adding
locale_code to the
- v2.0: Removing the Amazon code scraper from the admin.
- v2.0: In the cart twig, hiding the next transaction date for a subscription if it matches the end date.
- v2.0: Showing the handling fee even if the products in the cart are not shippable products.
Like what you just read? Subscribe to our newsletter to be notified when we update our blog.