Changes for the week ending 2011-04-03
By | April 03, 2011
Changes for the week ending 2011-04-03:
- v0.7.0 — v0.7.1: Fix so the
first_failed_transaction_dateis reset when a successful subscription goes through.
- v0.4.0 — v0.7.1: New language strings to allow for a customized failover page to display to visitors.
- v0.5.1 — v0.7.1: Fix for XML datafeeds (on refeed) not showing the coupon code.
- v0.7.0 — v0.7.1: Fix for initial subscription transaction not having a
sub_tokenin the datafeed.
- v0.7.0 — v0.7.1: Fix for future shipping not showing up as expected in certain situations with subscriptions.
- v0.7.0 — v0.7.1: Changed the order of the
- v0.7.0 — v0.7.1: Fix to prevent subscriptions from being modified with a
- v0.7.0 — v0.7.1: Improvements to the subscription processor to allow it to be run multiple times a day. Also speed improvements taking it from ~0.18s to ~0.012s.
Like what you just read? Subscribe to our newsletter to be notified when we update our blog.