Changes for the week ending 2011-05-15
By | May 15, 2011
Changes for the week ending 2011-05-15:
- v0.7.1: Fix to PayPoint Gateway double charging in certain cases when 3d Secure doesn’t behave as expected.
- v0.7.0 — v0.7.1: Adding additional logging to certain gateways. This isn’t a user-facing change, but will allow us to better diagnose issues in the future.
- v0.7.1: Small changes to how Orbital handles taxes and “purchasing card II” transactions to complete Orbital certification.
- v0.7.0 — v0.7.1: Fix to missing trailing
" in the CSV export.
- v0.7.1: Added Elavon’s VirtualMerchant gateway.
- v0.3.0 — v0.7.1: Upgrading from USPS API v3 to v4, as v3 will be disabled by USPS soon.
Like what you just read? Subscribe to our newsletter to be notified when we update our blog.