Changes for the week ending 2015-03-22
By Sami Fiaz | March 23, 2015
Changes for the week ending 2015-03-22:
- v2.0: Adding data-fc-required to address fields based on the store configuration.
- v2.0: Fixing the payment method selected to not default to credit card after a customer logs in. This is especially important if the customer already chose to pay with something like PayPal or Amazon.
- v2.0: Added Instannt Payment Notification (IPN) support for PayPal Express with Reference Transactions.
- v2.0: Fixed an issue with PayPal Reference Transactions not being provided the payee account details.
- v2.0: Fix for Coupon field output order.
- v2.0: Fix for not being able to clear out the start and end dates of a coupon.
Like what you just read? Subscribe to our newsletter to be notified when we update our blog.