Changes for the week ending 2015-05-31
By Sami Fiaz | June 01, 2015
Changes for the week ending 2015-05-31:
- v2.0: fix for checkout process when Pay with Amazon is the only payment method selected.
- v2.0: fix for updating the address information correctly when using multiship and Pay with Amazon.
- v2.0: Fix for updateinfo and subscription cancel transactions not messing up the sidecart if the customer later tries to add a product to the cart.
- v2.0: Only display the welcome/put in your password message on the checkout after customer login once. After that, clear out that message.
- v2.0: Handling OffAmazonPaymentsService_Exception
- v2.0: Adding some stores to our multi-currency support
- v7.2.0 - v2.0: Upgrading USPS rate service integration to IntlRateV2.
- v2.0: Adding the text email template url to the admin for caching your text email templates.
- v2.0: Fixing our automatic EU VAT Tax calculations to include the correct EU countries.
- v2.0: For all newly created stores (and some specific ones as requested), product options will no longer automatically have the first letter of each word in the option name uppercased. This means your case will preserved and if you wish to have an option name displayed as "User Discount: true", you'll need to send either "User_Discount" or "User Discount" as the option name. Underscores are still replaced with spaces for display and in the FC.json data.
- v2.0: When a returning user logs in to the checkout, we now pre-check the "use alternate billing address" checkbox if the billing and shipping address on the customer record do not match.
Like what you just read? Subscribe to our newsletter to be notified when we update our blog.