Changes for the week ending 2015-06-07
By | June 08, 2015
Changes for the week ending 2015-06-07:
- v2.0: Adding some logging to the Amazon/PayPal IPN validation system.
- v2.0: Fix for the admin not showing the tax line item for a single named multiship.
- v2.0: Some changes to ucwords for some specific stores.
- v0.3.2-v0.7.1: Fixes for USPS rate requests based on their latest API change.
- v2.0: Fix for IPN Notifications for the PayPal Express reference transactions.
- v0.3.2-v0.7.1: fix for some broken links in the admin.
- v2.0: When doing a subscription cancel or updateinfo, calls to the cart with output=json clear the contents of the cart to avoid breaking sidecart. This creates problems for single sign on (SSO), so we know pass along a checkout_type parameter of either updateinfo or sub_cancel for those cases.
- All versions: updating the API rate limiting thresholds based on traffic patterns.
- v2.0: Fix for Pay with Amazon sending duplicate emails.
- v2.0: Fix for coupon add button not functioning if the coupon text field has not changed.
Like what you just read? Subscribe to our newsletter to be notified when we update our blog.