Changes for the week ending 2015-06-28
By Sami Fiaz | June 29, 2015
Changes for the week ending 2015-06-28:
- All versions: Updating welcome message in the admin.
- v2.0: Added a new feature to allow for dynamically setting subscription dates. As an example, if you want a subscription to start in 1 month, instead of calculating a date in the future, you can set the sub_startdate to "1m"
- v2.0: $0 Transactions (billing agreement requests) in Pay with Amazon are now marked as approved automatically.
- v2.0: Changed the way we store the third_party_id on subscriptions to better support hosted gateways. We now store the value as:
- v2.0: Fix for PayPal Express transactions not sending the correct Subject value when other forms of payment were enabled.
- v2.0: Fixed a bug we introduced on the Jne 23rd related to cancelling legacy PayPal Subscriptions in the admin or API not working correctly.
- v2.0: Removing the "beta" note regarding our updated PayPal Express Checkout with Reference Transactions integration and adding a "deprecated" note to our legacy PayPal integration and moving it to the bottom of the list in the admin.
- v1.1 - v2.0: Fix for IPN endpoint which was causing problems with the Ogone payment gateway.
- v1.1 - v2.0: Fixes for currency conversion involving locales which use a comma as the decimal separator.
- v2.0: Fix for admin and API mis-recognizing a hosted subscription for PayPal Express Checkout Reference Transactions or Pay with Amazon as a legacy PayPal subscription.
- All Versions: updating the rate limits on the API and admin based on recent traffic patterns.
Like what you just read? Subscribe to our newsletter to be notified when we update our blog.
The views expressed in the above post are the author's own, and may not reflect those of FoxyCart.com LLC.