Changes for the week 2016-02-28
Changes for the week 2016-02-28:
- hAPI: Fix for hosted payment gateway settings not updating immediately in the store when changes were made via the gateway.
- hAPI: Updating the cart resource example documentation.
- hAPI: Adding support for the dutch language.
- All Versions: Masking all non-card input data which looks like a payment card number and passes a luhn check.
- v2.0: Returning an error for rate requests for an empty cart.
- v2.0: Updating the default test account information for FirstData e4
- v2.0: Passing the FoxyCart
transaction_id as the
reference_no for FirstData e4.
- v2.0: Improvements to the Fosdick gateway support.
- v2.0: Clearing the PayPal token on error which was previously preventing the customer from going back to PayPal again to change payment information.
- v2.0: Passing the customer's ip address and user agent string as part of the Stripe integration to help with fraud checks.
- hAPI: Fix for processing a cart into a paid transactions via the API.
- v2.0: Fix for occasional situation where live shipping rate costs could be saved as $0.
- v2.0: Added a new feature for signing shipping rates to validate them server side.
- v2.0: Fix for template include situation which could lead to unwanted recursion.
- v2.0: Fix for Fosdick gateway integration to generate a product code via a md5 hash of the product name if no code was included.
- v2.0: Switched our USPS rate request system from "All" services to "Online" services so as to include Regional Rate boxes along with many other Flate Rate Envelope services.
Like what you just read? Subscribe to our newsletter to be notified when we update our blog.