Changes for the week ending 2010-09-11
By | September 11, 2010
Changes for the week ending 2010-09-11:
- v0.6.0 — v0.7.0: Fix to welcome emails not sending on new store creation in specific situations.
- v0.7.0: Fix to tax values being mishandled for locales that use a comma instead of a period as the decimal separator.
- v0.7.0: Fix to system-wide cache not clearing certain values on an upgrade to v0.7.0.
- v0.7.0: Fix to PayPal Website Payments Pro using the PayPal Standard credentials.
- v0.7.0: Fix to missing customer IP addresses in subscription processing.
- v0.7.0: Update for authorize.net to set the isTaxable value to NO if there are no taxes on the order.
- v0.7.0: Fix to rounding issues in XML datafeed re-feeds.
Like what you just read? Subscribe to our newsletter to be notified when we update our blog.