Changes for the week ending 2010-11-20
By | November 20, 2010
Changes for the week ending 2010-11-20:
- All Versions: Minor changes to internal caching system’s TTL values.
- v0.6.0 — v0.7.1: Fix to decrease memory usage on “language” page in the admin.
- v0.7.1: Adding a French language translation.
- v0.7.1: Adding a German language translation.
- v0.7.1: Bumping the entries per page filter settings to 300. Note: this impacts the API for all _list methods and for the admin it impacts both subscriptions and transactions.
- v0.7.1: Fix for SagePay UK issues.
- Fix for state/province fields causing problems.
- Fix for non-alphanumeric characters causing problems.
- Various fixes for the 3D Secure handling.
- v0.7.1: Improving some PayPoint warnings.
- All Versions: Stores are now alphabetized in the admin’s select box (when an admin account has access to more than one store).
- v0.7.0 — v0.7.1: Fix to update the receipt email template url correctly.
- v0.7.1: Adding a note about 3D Secure in the admin.
Like what you just read? Subscribe to our newsletter to be notified when we update our blog.