Changes for the week ending 2015-06-14
By Sami Fiaz | June 15, 2015
Changes for the week ending 2015-06-14:
- v0.7.2 - v2.0: Fix for & characters showing up in French language
- v2.0: Fix for multiship stores using subscriptions where the receipt and email don't show the correct shipping address for the order because the customer shipping address is used instead of the named shipto for that order.
- v2.0: In a related fix, admin exports with multiship orders using only a single shipment will now show the correct shipping information.
- v2.0: Shipping rates were not clearing out correctly as they should inbetween rate requests. This is especially noticable when an error is returned.
- v2.0: Fixed for Pay with Amazon not properly handling the "Declined" state of a transaction response.
- v2.0: Fix for a bug introduced on 2015.06.08 to fix duplicate Pay with Amazon email receipts which unfortunately prevented all email recepts from being sent.
- v2.0: Added two new events for checkout-submit-enable and checkout-submit-disable so you can trigger them directly or add your own listeners.
- v0.3.2 - v2.0: Added rate limiting features to the admin to prevent automated scripts from uploading too many files at a time or other forms of abuse.
- v1.1: Slight fix for hosted payment gateway notifications.
- v2.0: Fix for a bug introduced yesterday relating to Pay with Amazon and the error code added to the reference id which was messing up receipt urls.
- v2.0: Fix for 100% off coupon which results in a no payment required checkout still showing the required payment methods.
Like what you just read? Subscribe to our newsletter to be notified when we update our blog.