Changes for the week of 2010-06-27
By | June 27, 2010
Changes for the week of 2010-06-27:
- 2010-06-29, v060: Quantity discount rounding issues were resolved for PayPal. Details in the forum.
- 2010-06-30, v051, v060: Fixing the checkout button text overflow in “standard” theme. Only visible in Firefox, apparently, and only in newer versions.
- 2010-06-30, v060: Fix for response code 4 “on hold” authorize.net transactions which were returning an error to the customer even though the transaction was processed by the gateway.
- 2010-06-30, v060: Fix for returning customers being saved in the system as anonymous customers under certain circumstances.
- 2010-07-02, v060: Realex Payment Gateway fixes using a session counter for errors. Also includes a fix for when the CVV2 is not entered (as is the case for returning customers) so it doesn’t throw an error.
Like what you just read? Subscribe to our newsletter to be notified when we update our blog.