Changes for the week of 2010-07-25
By | July 25, 2010
Changes for the week of 2010-07-25:
- 2010-07-25, v060: FoxyCart’s CDN no longer caches files that should return a 404 (ie. pulling a file for the wrong version or wrong store).
- 2010-07-25, v060: Chase Paymentech Orbital gateway AVS now fully functional.
- 2010-07-29, v060: Fix a jQuery call on v060’s cart to prevent issues when
noConflict is called.
- 2010-07-30, v060: Further fixes to PayPal rounding errors with coupons and discounts.
- 2010-07-30, v051, v060: Fix to the “standard” theme’s checkout button to prevent newer versions of Firefox from overflowing and showing text when it shouldn’t.
- 2010-07-30, v060: Fix to prevent a switch from returning to guest user when checkout is reloaded due to a gateway error that could happen in certain situations.
- 2010-07-30, v060: Added Authorize.net “response reason code 4” handling to notify the merchant via email.
Like what you just read? Subscribe to our newsletter to be notified when we update our blog.